The summer months are the most desirable here in Marion (June 1 – September 1).
Both houses are available as a single package between the dates of June 15th – July 25th and the Main House alone between June 1 – September 1.
During the Spring, Fall and Winter months both houses are generally available.
The Main House
- Bedrooms: 6
- Baths: 3.5
- Laundry: Yes
- Formal Dining Room: Yes; seats 12-14.
- Kitchen: Double oven, dishwasher, Sub Zero Fridge, gas stovetop burners with indoor grill, microwave, coffee makers, ice machine, breakfast table looking out on ocean.
- Living room: very large sectional couch, overstuffed chairs, 50″ flat screen, stereo, gas fireplace, ocean views. Wireless Internet throughout house.
- Library: Small library off living room with stand-up desk and several overstuffed chairs.
- Master Bedroom (2nd floor): King size bed, flat screen tv, en suite bathroom with shower, separate dressing room with his and hers period armoires, ocean views from bed and bath.
- King size guest suite (2nd floor): Large room with private balcony, sitting area, skylights, dresser, closet, also with ocean views. There is a small bedroom off this room ideal for a child; shares bath down hall with other 2nd floor guest room.
- Twin guest room (2nd floor): Two twin size beds, dresser, closet, woods view, shares bath with other guest room.
- Small seating area (3rd floor): Looks out on ocean.
- King size guest room (3rd floor): dresser, closet, shares bath with other 3rd floor guest room.
- Twin guest room (3rd floor): dresser, small closet, water views. This room more suited to two children and shares bath with King size guest room on 3rd floor.
- Large outside deck with propane barbecue and screened in living area with upholstered wicker furniture with great views down lawn to ocean. There is also a free standing hammock and private sunning area on one end of the deck.
- Two car garage
- Association tennis court (asphalt surface)
- Association dock and beach
- Private beaches in front of each house. Homeowner windsurfs from these. These beaches are good for sunning and swimming but not suitable to anchor a deep water yacht from.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Laundry: Yes
- Kitchen: Electric stove with single oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, ice machine in fridge, double sink, toaster, breakfast counter that seats 4, wood stove. This room is in rear of house and looks out on garden.
- Pantry/Bar area
- Dining Room; seats 6 comfortably, can be pushed to 8. Lovely water view.
- Living room with fireplace with one couch, table and two chairs.
- Master Queen size bedroom (1st floor): Closet, dressers, tables, slider onto deck, TV, with great beach and water views. Bathroom not en suite but convenient with shower and tub.
- Guest King room (2nd floor): dresser, closet, ocean and garden views. Not en suite bathroom but one door away.
- 2 child bedrooms, one with 2 single beds, one with 3 single beds. Great for a group of kids, brothers and sisters, or close friends.
- Upstairs bath: has both shower and tub and looks out to beach and ocean.
- Large outside deck facing ocean.
- Private beach: Separate but accessible and contiguous with Main house beach.
- Same access to association dock and beach as Main house
- Boathouse/garage located next to house for small boat and equipment storage.